Reports to: Summit Media Manager
About the JoB
Summit Consulting Limited is looking for an innovative and experienced Graphic Designer to fill the position of Graphic designer working closely to support the summitMEDIA Manager and a team of peers.
In this role, the candidate will manage and execute a comprehensive media strategy to drive awareness, traffic, engagement and sales across channels and play a big role in growing our brand.
- Deliver creative and innovative ideas for print, electronic, web-based and animated presentations.
- Design and lay-out of reports and other products;
- Design of reports and other communication materials for printing and electronic distribution;
- Improve the outlook and edit art-work, photos, charts and other graphic elements;
- Develop infographics using supplied data to present core messages and organize complex information into visual representations;
- Layout and design information and communication materials (banners, posters, booklets, leaflets, books, calendars, bulletins, flyers, cards);
- Create animations for illustrative purposes such as animations, presentations and more advanced solutions (design of CD/DVD packaging, graphic digitalization);
- Custom photo editing including restoration, noise reduction, tonal adjustment;
- Deliver creative graphic and technical solutions for use of new media (virtual 3D words/boxes, postcards);
- Liaise closely with Communications officers on final layout;
- Ensure that all publications, reports and products are produced in line with company’s graphic guidelines.
- Strong theoretical and practical background in graphic design, including the use of design software such as Adobe Design Premium, In-Design, Adobe Premiere Pro/ Adobe Creative Suite, CorelDraw, web design tools such as Dreamweaver and Flash, etc.
- Show a clear and mature style of design
- Proven experience of graphic production from start to published/printed product with knowledge of printing processes (offset and digital) and colour management.
- Good understanding of new and evolving technologies and digital platforms.
- Knowledge of standard software packages, including MS Office– MS Access–MS Visio –Adobe Acrobat.
- Must be proficient using Adobe Premiere Pro/ Adobe Creative Suite
- Experience and command in best practices and trends in social media Marketing is an added advantage
- Collaborative by nature and can work efficiently with team members
- A highly organized individual who can manage multiple projects, deadlines and goals
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment with changing priorities
KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS
- University degree or diploma (preferably in Arts and Design) or related fields from a recognized institution.
- Must have passed O- Level with 20 and below
We have a passion for helping the people we work with. This passion to help continues in our alumni, who remain connected and loyal to our firm and its people. Those who join Summit Consulting Ltd join people bound by a shared set of values and a culture of support, caring, trust, respect, and interdependence.
Interested Applicants should upload their applications in pdf form to our platform by simply clicking the link above. The Applications should be addressed to the Summit Media Manager.
About the summit consulting limited
We provide organizational Toolkits and Educative Workshops to stop revenue leakages, Sell more, Raise employee morale and transform your organization by helping you identify and remove the corporate ‘fat’. Corporate fat like lack of staff morale, bloated payroll, frauds and poor strategy execution lead to inefficiency and stagnating growth.
Established in 2007, we are one of the oldest local consulting firms with a regional clientele base. We are compliant with all laws and regulations and are a trusted advisor to some of the top clients in the region including MTN, Government of Uganda and Stanbic bank among others. All our solutions revolve around a simple idea: improving the client’s condition.
When you join Summit Consulting Ltd team, your career with transform in ways you never knew even possible by offering your lots of growth opportunities for a life time fulfillment.