How complaint are you with IFRS 9? What should your Board be considering now when it IFRS 9 implementation? A high lever IFRS 9 gap assessment involves; Identification of key impacts of IFRS 9 on the bank’s financial performance, ideal business model for impairment provisioning, and the IFRS 9 implementation strategy.
Financial markets do not function effectively without a solid foundation of trust and confidence. IFRS 9 therefore provides for transparency and reliable financial reporting, a fundamental pillar that drives the growth of the banking sector.
Is your Board aware of the following?
- Role of the Board in IFRS 9 compliance?
- Impact of IFRS 9 impairment on your financial statements?
Do you need an expert’s briefing of your Board members on IFRS 9?
Call us today. We deliver;
- IFRS 9 updates for the Board
- IFRS 9 impairments based on your loan
- Recommended business model so that your impairment provisioning is minimized.
- In-house at your place
- IFRS 9 Board briefing at SCL – @ US$500 for 3 hours session. We can train any 3 board members
- Monthly briefing at Summit Consulting Ltd office. We take small classes. You need to book a month in advance