Let’s empower you with fraud prevention strategies. We will undertake a fraud risk assessment and provide a prioritized action plan to prevent fraud.
HOW WE DO IT:
Anti-fraud includes doing a review to assess the organization’s readiness for managing fraud risks. In Uganda, fraud risk is one of the biggest problems. Loss of money to fraud in a business is like loss of blood to a human being. If you keep losing money through small unaccounted for activities, which people do not readily see like staff printing personal work on company stationery, at the end of the day the expenses bill is increasing.
Under summitANTIFRAUD, we reviewyour readiness to check whether the organization has policies and procedures to prevent fraud. But most importantly, we assess whether this kind of fraud schemes have been clearly defined. If policies are not in place, we work with management to ensure we develop and documentthem. Have it approved by the Board since it is responsible for policy.
If policies are in place, we ensure they are alignedwithleading practices but most importantly put into the context of that particular business. We review and ensure they are properly documented.
In addition to doing readiness for fraud risk assessment, we train people to implement them. This is usually enterprise wide. At the end of the training, staff sign anti-fraud declaration and anti-fraud policy and procedures.
This requires staff to attest as having read and understood all the provisions in the anti-fraud policy and procedures. This provides a good platform for ongoing implementation. The summitANTIFRAUD solution is a proactive solution to fighting fraud in organizations.
- Duration: 2-4 weeks
- IT infrastructure
- Public Web Sites
- Web Applications
- Mobile Applications
- Public/Private Clouds
- Meeting compliance
- Identifying high risk and unknown vulnerabilities
- Identifying vulnerabilities that may be difficult or impossible to detect with automated network or application vulnerability scanning software
- Assessing the magnitude of potential business and operational impacts of successful attacks
- Providing evidence to support increased investments in security personnel and technology to C-level management, investors, and customers
- Technical Report with findings details with Executive section
- Proof of Vulnerability and bug reproduction instruction for each defect
- Vulnerabilities ranked by Risk level, CWE, CVSS v.2 rank
- Remediation recommendations and Technical references
- Presentation and demo that represent key findings
- Security Auditing report with compliance status